Creating a Viewing Room
There are three different ways of creating a Viewing Room:
- Artworks > List > Select the artworks that are part of your Viewing Room > Tools > Create Showroom
- Artworks > Showrooms > New
- Exhibitions > Select the exhibition for your Viewing Room > Summary tab > Create Showroom. Check more details in this link
Once in 'New showroom', complete the fields with the information related to your Viewing Room. Remember that fields with a red asterisk are mandatory. Lastly, click on 'New Showroom' to save it.*
*Tip: select the option 'Show ID' in ' Editing a Viewing Room' when you share multiple artworks that have no title. This way, the inventory number will appear associated with each artwork, allowing you to identify them easily.
- Enter the data in the system's native language. Remember that once it's saved, you will be able to set up the showroom in different languages
- Select a theme
- Fill the form with the information of upper and bottom texts
- Select the different configuration options:
- Lastly, set up the configuration of the artworks to be shown:
How many Viewing Rooms can I create?
You can create as many Viewing Rooms as you want, there is no limit. Viewing Rooms are included in all our plans.