The 'Offer status' is a field that informs about the situation in which the offer is:
- In negotiation
The statuses are associated with a colour to make easier their identification. By default, all new offers you record will appear as 'New' in the Offer Status.*
* Remember that when an offer becomes expired, once the expiration date that you recorded when creating the offer has passed.
There are two ways to view the status of an offer:
- At the 'Offers' list, under the 'Status' field
- On the offer file, within 'Offer information'
How can I change the status of an offer?
Except in the cases of offers that already has been sent and expired offers, the statuses of the offers have to be modified manually. For doing so:
- Under the 'Offers' module, select the offer whose status you want to change (by checking the white box). You can also select multiple offers to edit their status in bulk
- Click on the 'Tools' button on the upper right part of the screen and select the 'Change status' option
- Choose the new status of the offer from the drop-down menu and, finally, click on 'Save'.