Searching and sorting tools
IN THIS ARTICLE:
This function allows you to make a selection of artworks to visualize them afterwards under the bookmark menu (bookmark icon in the upper right corner of the App interface).*
* Tip: make use of this function during a presentation to a collector for marking those artworks in which he/she is interested.
Depending on the visualization mode, you can mark your artworks in the following way:
- List: press and hold the upper right corner of the artwork's image until the bookmark icon appears
- Grid: press and hold the upper right corner of the artwork's image until the bookmark icon appears
- Full-screen: click on the bookmark icon that appears with less opacity in the upper right corner
By going back to the list from the Bookmark icon, you can consult the selected artworks.
How can I remove a bookmark?
There are two ways for removing the bookmark of those selected artworks:
- Individually: in any display mode, you can remove the bookmark artwork by artwork, simply by clicking on the bookmark icon of the image
- Bookmark menu: when you view all the marked artworks, under the bookmark icon in the upper right corner of the App, you can remove the bookmark individually by pressing the image of the artwork
Within the 'list' and 'grid' display modes, use the field in the upper grey bar with a magnifying glass icon to find your artworks by their key information such as artist or title.
Within the 'list' and 'grid' display modes, use the filter tool (first icon in the upper left corner of the App interface) to find artworks using more specific criteria such as type of artwork or price range. Remember that you can apply as many filters as needed.*
*Tip: once the search is done, you can remove the applied filters by clicking on the cross icon of each one of them.
This function allows you to view the works sorted according to the selected criteria: creation date, title, artist, price, type of artwork or series name.
For doing so, select the second icon in the upper left corner of the App and click on the criteria you prefer.
You can also choose if you prefer that this criterion is applied ascending/descending.