Creating PDFs and sharing information
IN THIS ARTICLE:
ITGallery App allows you to share your artworks' information in just a few clicks.
You will be able to send emails, share documents associated with the artworks (in case there are documents previously recorded), create and send PDFs, or share the artwork's image(s).*
For doing so:
- Go to 'Send information' (third icon in the upper right part of the App)
- Select the artwork or artworks whose information you want to share and click on 'Send'
- Select how you want to share this information:
- Send email**
- Share documents
- Share PDF
- Share image(s)
* Tip: make use of the 'Send email' and 'Share PDF' options to send offers to your collectors instantly.
**Remember that emails are editable and that you might decide what information you want to show in the PDF documents.
To do this: 'Share' button (upper right corner) > select the artwork/artworks > Send > Share documents
Creating and sharing PDFs
ITGallery App allows you to create and share PDF documents of your artworks (fact sheets, lists and tables). For doing so:
- Under 'Artworks' menu, click on the 'Share' button, located in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select the artwork or artworks to include document and click on 'Send', then, select the 'Share PDF' option
- Set up your PDF: select the title, type of document, dimension units and dimension tags, decide whereas showing or not the prices, select the editions to show and the language.*
Remember that if you decide to show the artworks' prices, you can select the currency, the price type and if adding or not taxes
- Lastly, click on 'Compose' and choose the way of sending your document.**
* Remember: if any work does not have information in the selected language, it will appear in the system's native language in which it was recorded.
** Tip: select the 'Preview' option to have an idea of how the final document will look like before sharing it.
The ITGallery App allows you to easily share the image(s) of your artworks with their key information. For doing so:
- Under the 'Artworks' menu, click on the 'Share' button located in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select the artwork or artworks of which you want to create the document, click on 'Send' and then select the option 'Share Image'
- Lastly, choose the method you prefer to make the shipment. For instance, use WhatsApp to share in a direct and fast way.