Selling to one customer and billing another
When creating a sale, ITGallery allows you to record it on behalf of one customer and billing a different one.
The customer recorded as the buyer will be associated with that purchase, whereas the invoice will be issued on behalf of the second customer. For doing so:
- Under the 'Sales' module, click on the 'New' purple button that is located in the upper left part of the screen
- Select the currency, the artwork(s), the price type, the edition, the discount to be applied (optional) and click on '+Add to sale'
- Fill the form with the information regarding the sale. Remember that those fields with a red asterisk are mandatory
- Complete the 'Buyer' field with the information of one of your contacts and click on 'Bill to...'
- Three new fields will be created automatically: 'Bill to', 'Fiscal ID' and 'Address'. Fill them with the information concerning the contact you will bill the purchase to
- Lastly, click on 'Save sale'.*
* Tip: make use of this function whenever you sell to a physical person but billing to a legal one.