Creating an exhibition
There are two ways when creating an exhibition:
- Trough the 'Exhibitions' module:
- Under the 'Exhibitions' module (you can also use the direct access through the Dashboard), select the 'New' yellow button which is located on the left part of the screen
- Fill the form with the information regarding the exhibition and click on 'New exhibition'. Remember that fields marked with a red asterisk are mandatory
- Lastly, inside the exhibition's file, under the tag 'Artworks', look up those artworks that are part of the exhibition and click on 'Add artwork'.
- Trough the 'Artworks' module:
- Under the 'Artworks' module, in the list, select those artworks that will be part of the exhibition (by checking the white box)
- Click on the 'Tools' button that is located in the upper right corner and select the 'New exhibition' button
- Lastly, fill the form with the information regarding the exhibition and select 'Create'. Remember that fields marked with a red asterisk are mandatory.
* Tip: Use this option to register your exhibition in a more visual way. You can select the artworks right from the list and apply searching criteria for finding out those artworks that should be part of the exhibition.