Artworks visualization modes
IN THIS ARTICLE:
- Under 'List', click on the first icon located on the upper right part, next to the export button
- Your artworks will appear in a paginated list where the information selected in 'Artworks list options' is shown
- You can order your artworks by ID, title, artist, year, type, status, or any other field accompanied with a horizontal arrow**
- Under 'List', click on the second icon located on the upper right part, next to the export button
- Your artworks will be displayed visually: you will see their image, artist, title, production year, dimensions, ID and their status, which shows as a coloured dot according to the criteria selected in 'Artworks status configuration'
- You can order your artworks by ID, title, artist, production year, type, status, or any other field accompanied with a horizontal arrow**
- Under 'List', click on the artwork's image
- Your artworks will appear as part of a display with their enlarged pictures and key information. You can pass artworks with the arrows on both sides of the image or with those on your keyboard
- Presentation mode options. Under the menu that shows in the top part of the screen, you will be able to: 'view on wall' the artwork, modify the background colour of the presentation (which, by default, is black), enlarge the image, make use of the zoom, go into full-screen presentation mode, start a slide show, download the image as well as access the artwork file by selecting 'See artwork file'
- Under 'List', go to the artwork's file
- In the 'Summary' tab, click on 'Next'/'Previous' buttons which are on the top of the file. This way, you will see one by one the summaries of your artworks files, accessing more complete information
* Under the 'list' and 'grid' modes, you can choose the number of displayed artworks per page. For doing so, select the preferred number (15/50/100/200/500) from the pulldown menu located in the upper left part of the screen.
** By default, your artworks will appear following the order in which they were recorded; this way, you will see first the most recent ones. However, remember that you can order them according to your preferred criteria just by clicking on the horizontal arrows.