'Movements', allows you to easily manage your artworks' movements: consignments, loans and purchases.
Register the movements of the artworks in your inventory and print or send the corresponding documents.
Record a purchase
- From the side menu, access the module 'Movements'
- Select the submenu 'Purchases'
- On the top left, click on the purple button 'New'.
A modal window will appear to introduce the data of the purchase:
- Select the currency
- Use the search field to find the artworks you want to add, select the edition and the cost and finally click on the 'Add' button
- Repeat step two as needed to introduce more artworks to the same purchase
- Fill the general information; the seller field is fed by the contacts registered into the system
- Fill the data about the purchase, you can add additional costs as transportation or framing and indicate taxes if needed
- Add some details about the purchase
- Select the button 'Create' at the end of the form.*
*Remember that you can edit the data once created by clicking on the pencil-shaped icon from the purchases list.