Importing subscribers to Sendy
There are two ways to import new subscribers into your subscriber list directly:
Importing contacts in bulk
- Access the desired list to import your contacts
- Select "Add subscribers".
- Within this option, go to "select file" and upload the .CSV file that contains your contacts.*
*Remember that the format should include only a first column with their name and a second one with their email.
Follow these steps to create a .CSV file with this format:
- Create an Excel with two columns: the first one will contain the contact name and surname and the second one their email. Remember to include the headings: 'Name' and 'Email' before the data
- Once completed, save it and export it as .CSV format.
Importing contacts individually
- Enter the data of each subscriber in the following format: Name Surname, contact email For instance: Eddie Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember that you can only introduce one contact per line