Make use of this tool to relate two or more of your contacts by their relationships (i.e. family, company, friend).
How can I add a related contact?
- Within 'List', select the contact you want to edit and access their record
- Go to the 'Related contacts' tab and click on 'Add related contact'
- Search and select an existing contact to relate with the contact
- Indicate if it is a mutual relationship by checking the box that indicates so. This will create an inverse relationship, and the connection will appear on both contact records
- You can add a descriptive note that explains the connection between those contacts.
- Finally, click on 'Save'.*
* Tip: use this field to later filter your contacts more easily in searches. For example, find that contact whose name you don't remember, but who was introduced to you by a very close collector.