Recording artwork's data in different languages
Recording your artworks' data in different languages will help you to, for instance, present this information to various collectors; synchronizing the data with your multilingual webpage or to have the information available and accessible to share it at art fairs or events.
For doing so:
- Create the artwork and enter the data in your system's default language
- In the module 'Artworks', click on the 'Edit' button, that is the pencil-shaped icon, of the artwork you need to modify
- Select the new language in which you want to record the data from the pulldown menu 'Select a language'*
- Lastly, fill the form in the new language and click on 'Save artwork data'.
* Remember that when you select the new language, by default, the system will launch the following message: 'there is no data in the selected language for this item'.