Can I upload more than one image per artwork?
Yes, ITGallery allows to upload multiple images per artwork: each artwork has its main image; once created the artwork with its main image, you can upload as many images as you need of the same artwork.*
Uploading multiple pictures of the same artwork will allow you to visualize them, afterwards, in different ITGallery functions:
- PDF Documents: Export to PDF/Word > Images > Show all the images > Export
- Showrooms: New/Edit showroom > Show all the images > Yes > New/Save showroom
- App: you will have access to all the different images of an artwork from ITGallery's App
* Tip: upload multiple pictures of the same artwork when you want to appreciate its different points of view as well as its details.
How can I upload more than one image per artwork?
- Create an artwork and upload an image for it
- Under 'Artworks', go to the 'artwork's file' where you want to upload additional images
- Under the 'Images' tab, click on 'Add more images' and pick up all those you want from your files
- Lastly, click on 'Save images'.*
* Remember that, by default, the system will set as main image the one you uploaded when creating the artwork.